How can I preach better?
That’s not only a useful question for the person who stands behind the pulpit. It is every Christian’s role to speak lovingly and persuasively into the lives of the people around them. I have decided to share a string of short pragmatic thoughts about the art of communication and the nature of preaching.
I will be writing about areas such as:
- How to help people pay attention to the parts you most want to communicate
- How to speak in a way that produces motivation
- How to use visuals and slides effectively
- How to encourage achievable actions from your listeners
- How to enhance your use of digital communication
If you are interested in receiving these and other posts from Kingdom Upgrowth, please be sure to subscribe.