How can I preach better?
That’s not only a useful question for the person who stands behind the pulpit. It is every Christian’s role to speak lovingly and persuasively into the lives of the people around them. I have decided to share a string of short pragmatic thoughts about the art of communication and the nature of preaching.
I will be writing about areas such as:
- How to help people pay attention to the parts you most want to communicate
- How to speak in a way that produces motivation
- How to use visuals and slides effectively
- How to encourage achievable actions from your listeners
- How to enhance your use of digital communication
If you are interested in receiving these and other posts from Kingdom Upgrowth, please be sure to subscribe.
you are probably the best preacher I have ever had the pleasure of listening to…
Very kind words, Joe. I appreciate your support!