Drawing from his original doctoral research at ACU, combined with his experience as a minister and as a Navy Reserve Chaplain, Daniel McGraw talks about how to lead effectively while continuing to nourish one’s soul.
- Blending best practices from both Church leadership and military leadership
- Involving the congregation in helping leaders to be healthy
- Rethinking past paradigms
- Leadership that motivates and inspires
About Daniel McGraw
Daniel McGraw was born and raised in Memphis, TN. He attended Harding University (BA), Harding Graduate School of Religion (MDiv), and Abilene Christian University (DMin). He has worked with churches in Tennessee, Kansas, Argentina, and Texas, and is now the Associate Minister at Bentonville Church of Christ in Bentonville, AR. He is also a chaplain in the US Navy Reserves. Most importantly, he is the husband of Megan and dad to Hannah and Lydia (and a baby on the way). He loves a good run, a great cup of coffee, and an interesting book.
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Tod Bolsinger, Canoeing the Mountains
- Tod Bolsinger, Tempered Resilience
- Steven Fowl, Philippians, Two Horizons Commentary
- Mark Abrahamoff, It’s Your Ship
- Heifetz, et al. Leadership on the Line.
- Heifetz, et al., The Practice of Adaptive Leadership
- Brene Brown, Dare to Lead